Our surface coating services cover all areas of the coating process.
Our surface treatment workflows are the last stages of the machining steps of the sheet metal working, which include shot blasting or surface cleaning, followed by hot dip galvanizing, plating and powder coating. The aim is to keep the longest possible durability and corrosion protection of materials while saving costs and working more efficiently. Our complex sheet metal working part is to assist the needs of our customers with the surface finishing of the sheetwork.
Our company is at the service of its partners with the following surface treatment services:
- Surface cleaning (shot or sand blasting)
- Galvanizing (in cooperation)
- Electroplating (in cooperation)
- Powder coating (in co-operation)
- Surface cleaning: It is possible to create clean metal surfaces with sand blasting and shot blasting. It is mainly used when machining a thick plate, in order to remove the grip surface.Then the homogeneous surface can be subjected to further surface treatment processes, for example, powder coating for hot dip galvanizing and electroplating.
- Hot dip galvanizing and electroplating: we do our best to protect the surfaces against corrosion to ensure that the finished sheet metal parts are as long as possible. There has been a demand for the manufacture of Vehicle Parts and Electronic Devices. This activity is carried out in co-operation.
- Powder coating: Our sheet metal parts can be painted according to customer's wishes with any color of the RAL color scheme. The procedure is to electrostatically fill the fine dust powdered plastic powder, which is polyester or epoxy polyester, while the metal object is attracted to plastic and then in an oven on high temperature it is roasted. The great advantage of this technology is that it is a durable, more environmentally-friendly technology than solvent-dyeing and the layer thickness can be controlled.