Fastener wherever you want
For the assembly of today's modern sheet metal parts, screwed connection, soluble solutions are indispensable. These include the use of injectable fasteners. It has evolved into the inevitable technology of many industries. Our company has introduced this technological process to manufacture the vehicle and the electronics tools.
A brief description of the process of insertion technology:
During laser cutting, a core bore is formed into the desired position, and depending on the technology before or after bending, place the parts to be inserted in the correct position. Then an injector machine is pressed to press the fastener into the preset pressure plate. we should finish the injection before the surface treatment technology if it's possible. If technology requires that fasteners be installed before surface treatment, care must be taken to protect the threads.
Some of the benefits of injecting products are:
- They offer high quality
- They are easy to mount and result in reduced costs
- They are able to form strong bonds in thin plates as well
- It is also possible to load heavy elements into thin sheets
- The elements what injected into a thin sheets can be loaded with great force too
- Provides accurate placement
- There is no deformation and discoloration on the inserted sheet surface during insertion
- They result in good thread quality