Soyer BMS-8N stud welder
The welding technology greatly contributes to the fixing of disk parts with screw connection. With a simple movement, the fastening bolts provide easy soluble bonding for assembly. The welded joint also produces a strong bond, a clean and seamless surface when used under heavy loads.
The new SOYER BMS-8N welding unit, a top quality product with microprocessor, with its small weight, high efficiency, easy handling and absolute safety, meets all your expectations. The BMS-8N stud welding unit has a particularly favorable price / performance ratio.
- Welding range: M3 - M8 or M3. Ø 3-8 mm for steel, stainless steel, aluminum and copper
- Welding procedure: peak ignition (TS) according to DIN EN ISO 14555
- Standard gun: PS-1K
- Power source: Condenser
- Charging Voltage: 66,000 μF (Option 99,000 μF)
- Welding current: 50 - 200 A, freely adjustable
- Welding time: 0.001-0.003 sec.
- Welding speed: Depending on the size of up to 20 pcs / min
- Mains voltage: 230 V ~, - 50 Hz, 5 A / 115 V ~, - 60 Hz, 10 A adjustable
- Welding cable: 3m, flexible cable